Billiard table moving
Montreal Billiard table moving at the best price. Installation The Demelina moving company offers professional moving and billiard table installation services at low prices, in all regions of Montreal, South Shore and North Shore.
Moving a pool table is no easy task! If you’re only moving her inside your house, you only need a few good pairs of arms. If you want to change it to another house, you will need a lot more help!
At your disposal, movers and technicians with many years of experience in the moving and assembly industry always leave our customers satisfied.
Services offered for Billiard Tables:
- Upgrade – the level is checked and adjusted.
- Replacement of rubbers on the bands.
- Complete disassembly and assembly of pool table.
- Delivery and moving.
- Carpet changes.
We remain at your disposal for any additional questions 7/7 et 24/24. Contact us now!
Move my pool table with professionals
The best way to move a pool table is to hire our professional technicians. They are a highly skilled team who are ready to meet all of your pool table moving or repair needs. Regardless of the dimensions, our technicians will install it with care and professionalism.
They also have all the tools you need to ensure the safe movement of your precious items: pool table, piano, antiques, marble slab.
Demelina’s movers take care of dismantling, packing, transporting, reassembling and upgrading your pool table with confidence.
Moving the pool table is done in 3 steps:
- Complete disassembly – Thorough disassembly and assembly offered for all types of pool tables.
- Transportation – Secure transportation of the pool table in a closed trailer
- The instalation – The structure is assembled and all the parts of the table are installed.
* We have liability insurance for the transported goods.
What is the price to move a pool table ?
The price of moving a pool table depends on your area, size, and distance to travel, but it should cost around $ 300 to $ 600 for a professional move.
The price to replace a billiard mat can vary between $ 200 and $ 400 for equipment and approximately 3 hours of work + additional 1 hour of travel.
If you wish to book our services for a furniture move and / or storage in a secure warehouse (while your home or house becomes available), contact us for a free quote!
We offer short or long term storage for your pool table in a secure warehouse, at a controlled temperature (while your home or house becomes free).
Contact us for more details.
How to move a pool table by myself?
It is going to take a lot of effort to move a pool table. If you move her around the house, you’ll get there more easily by asking for help from muscular friends who work in unison. If you want to move it to a new home or storage space, you will also need your friends as well as some tools and a lot of patience.
- Table Disassembly – You should start by removing the side pockets from the pool table. Then you need to separate the bands.
- Detach the rails – Take out each of the rails. If the rails are attached together, you are going to need some help turning them all over at once and taking them apart.
- Take out the felt -This is one of the most delicate steps in the process, because if you damage the felt, you will regret it. Use a special tool to remove them so as not to damage them.
- Remove the slate – You need to separate the slate from the table with a screwdriver on which you have installed the correct type of bit. Then remove the legs from your pool table.
- Evaluate the New Location – You need to take steps to make sure the table will fit properly where you want to set it up, but more importantly, you need to clear the area and on the way from your vehicle until this one.
- If you stumble over a mat while carrying the slate, you’re going to ruin an expensive, quality pool table. Reassembling Your Pool Table – You need to be extra careful while reassembling it. If you get it wrong, it might not be level anymore, which will affect your game.
- Start with the frame and legs, then reassemble everything else.
For best results when you reassemble the table, you should regularly check whether it is level. Once you reassemble it, you can level the whole cabinet, but by making small adjustments as you go, you can save yourself unnecessary effort at the end of the assembly.
Know that you are taking risks by moving the pool table yourself. If you were to damage it during the process, you will have to repair it or even change some parts.
Pool tables are very heavy. If you try to move it yourself or move it while injured, you could put yourself in danger.
Whether for an installation, a repair, a move or a carpet change, contact us!
We are available at all times if you would like more information on our pool table moving service. Our experienced team is always on time and working hard to make your move a success.
Ask us for a free quote by providing us, if possible, the dimensions of your pool table so that we can offer you an accurate quote.
Our company is the most specialized in the installation of pool tables in all regions of Montreal.:
Montreal billiard move, Joliette billiard move, Lachenaie billiard move, La Plaine billiard move, L’Assomption billiard move, Laval billiard move, Lavaltrie billiard move, Lorraine billard move, Mascouche billiard move, Mirabel billiard move, Oka billiard move, Billiard move Pointe-Calumet, Billiard move Repentigny, Billiard move Rosemère, Billiard move Saint-Eustache, Billiard move Saint-Jérôme, Billiard move Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, Billard move Saint-Lin-des-Laurentides, Billard move Sainte- Anne-des-Plaines, Billiard move Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, Billiard move Saint-Sulpice, Billiard move Sainte-Thérèse, Billiard move Terrebonne. Billiard move Varennes, Billiard move Beloeil, Billiard move Sainte-Julie, Billiard move Boucherville, Billiard move Brossard, Billiard move Candiac, Billiard move Carignan, Chambly billiard move, Châteauguay billiard move, Contrecoeur billiard move, Saint-Amable billiard move, Delson billiard move, Kahnawake billiard move, La Prairie billiard move, McMasterville billiard move, Mont-Saint-Hilaire billard move, Saint-Philippe billiard move, Billiard move Saint-Rémi, Billiard move Napierville, Billiard move Otterburn Billiard move Park, Billiard move Richelieu Billiard move, Billiard move Saint-Basile-le-Grand, Billiard move Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Billard move Saint-Mathias-sur -Richelieu, Moving billiard Saint-Antoine-sur-Richelieu, Billiard move Longueuil, Billiard move Saint-Constant, Saint-Hubert, Billiard move Saint-Isidore, Billiard move Saint-Lambert, Billiard move Saint-Luc, Billiard move Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Billiard move Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Billiard move Saint-Philippe, Moving billiard Sainte-Catherine, Moving billard Sorel-Trency, Moving Billard Anjou, Moving Billard Saint-Léonard, Moving Billard Saint-Laurent, Moving Billard Ahuntsic, Demenagement Billard Rosemont, Moving Billard Saint-Michel, Moving Billard Baie d’Urfé, Moving Kirkland Billiard, Moving Billard Île-Bizard, Moving Billard Île-des-Sœurs, Moving Billard Lachine, Moving Billard LaSalle, Moving Billard Mercier, Moving Billard Montreal West, Moving Billard Pierrefonds, Moving Billard Pointe Saint-Charles, Moving Billard Pointe-aux-Trembles , Billard Moving Pointe-Claire, Moving Billard Rivière-des-Prairies, Moving Billard Ville-Émard, Moving Billard Ville-Marie, Moving Billard Villeray, Moving Billard Westmount, Moving Billard Rosemont, Moving Billard Roxboro, Moving Billard Senneville, Moving Billard Billard-Dorion, Moving Billard Beacons, Moving Billard Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Moving Billard Dorval, Moving Billard La Petite-Patrie, Moving Billard Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Moving Billard Sainte-Geneviève, Moving Billard Saint-Henri, Demenagement Billard Saint-Laurent, Moving Billard Hampstead , Billard Hudson Moving.