Moving at a fixed price: less stress and no surprise bills
Demelina Moving is a company that offers moving services at a fixed price, in Montreal or in any city in Quebec and Ontario. Our fixed price moving service is usually the right choice for the customer who wants to get rid of all worries. It is also suitable for those who want to reduce the enormous stress that can come with moving their home, office or buildings.
Even when you move to the same city or neighborhood, there are always details to check. There are also things that, if not done by a specialist company, can go wrong.
In addition, some moving companies in Montreal can be very expensive, especially when it comes to long distance moving. But our qualified movers will provide you with a quality moving service at a fixed price. That way, you’ll know exactly how much you’ll pay for your moving right from the start. The price will be transparent and will not exceed your budget.
This solution is ideal for individuals. But they’re equally important for business owners on a tight budget or looking to save money in any way possible.
With a fixed price moving service, our clients do not have to worry about hidden fees or additional costs that may arise during the moving.
Moving at a fixed price: avoid surprises
The price of a residential, commercial and long distance moving can vary for the following reasons:
- Distance between the departure and arrival addresses. The longer the distance from one moving point to another, the higher the price will be due to fuel, possible tolls.
- Details of furniture and personal effects to be moved. First, if you have large, delicate or valuable furniture or items that need to be included in the moving and require special handling, you will pay a little more. Such as: piano, safe, pool table, spa, gym, commercial printers, medical equipment, and more. Second, the price of the moving will be different if two or more trucks are to be used. Third, if crane trucks are needed, the cost will be a little higher.
- Services included in the moving. For example: packing, furniture dismantling, storage service, furniture assembly, etc.
- The day and time when the moving must be made. If a moving of a residence or a business must be carried out at night or on a public holiday, the price will increase. But it is still a good price compared to other moving companies.
- Moving insurance that we provide in the event of damage to any of the goods transported.
If all these details are not assessed before the moving, the customer may be in shock when the invoice for the service arrives. This is why we recommend that you use a specialized company. In fact, a company that offers a moving service at a fixed price, as we are – Demelina Moving.
Other recommendations for a successful moving
Here are some useful tips for long distance or local moving:
- Prepare a detailed inventory of everything that will be taken during the moving.
- Plan the moving in advance.
- Start preparing everything a few days before the moving.
- Use packing supplies to pack your things.
- Store objects in boxes by room, not by object type.
- Is this a business moving? Customers and suppliers should therefore be informed to avoid surprises and misunderstandings.
Thanks to these recommendations and fixed price moving services such as those offered by our team – Demelina, the moving will not be a nightmare and you will avoid any unpleasant surprises when you receive the invoice.
Get a free quote for your moving in Montreal, North Shore and South Shore or contact us at 438-989-8639.