Moving from Montreal to Toronto at the best price
Student discounts 5-10%!
Discounts golden age 5-10%
Here are the highlights from each of the categories that contributed to ranking first overall in Toronto.
- Toronto benefits from Canada’s business-friendly environment
- Toronto’s cost of living remains relatively low
- Toronto named North America’s safest city
- Toronto enjoys Canada’s world-class food safety system
- Canadians enjoy political rights and freedom
To reduce the costs of your move from Montreal to Toronto
You can take various initiatives to reduce the costs of your Montreal – Toronto move, including:
- Book your moving company as soon as possible and plan your move well. This may save you many costs associated with resources deployed at the last minute;Bring only the goods you will need with you.
- Why not make a garage sale or make a donation before you start packing your stuff? The smaller the volume of your goods, the less expensive your move should be.
- Avoid weekends, school vacation periods and public holidays;
- Avoid moving companies that require payment in cash and do not accept other payment methods, or those that require payment of the balance before the move;
- Avoid moving companies that do not have liability insurance.
GROUPED MOVING for a Montreal – Toronto move
Are you planning to move to Toronto and you find that you have just a few things to transport? So maybe the grouped move could save you a lot. The principle: associate yourself with other people with little property to move. We are ourselves who, at your request, can try to find a person who wants to go to the same area as you, at the same time as you. We also take care of the organization of the big day, the time at which we will pick up your goods and furniture, etc. This will allow you to separate the costs of the move with someone who is in the same situation as you. The distance to be covered, the starting point and the volume of goods shared will however influence the total of the invoice. If you don’t want to pack, we understand. You can hire our movers to manage all your packaging. Need to store your things? We can help you with that too. If you don’t take everything with you when you move, or if you don’t have room for all your personal belongings in your new location in town, we can help you find the local storage center that’s right for you. If you’re moving out of town, our connections to self-storage facilities will help you find a quality location at a great price. Contact us to find out more about storing your items during or after your move.
As a reminder, here are the services that are related to the move:
- The packaging;
- Dismantling of furniture;
- The reassembly of furniture.
If you do not have the time or experience to pack your goods and your furniture, our professional movers from Montreal to Toronto will be happy to do it for you.It should not be forgotten that the move can also affect commercial and industrial companies and not only individuals. These companies can also benefit from a high-end move with regard to their move. If the move is taken care of by professionals, each of your goods and furniture is covered by insurance. In addition, entrusting professional movers with your move to or from Toronto saves you time but also energy to devote yourself to other activities.
Essential Moving Equipment
We provide you with moving trucks that comply with the standards of the Commission des transports du Québec that meet the highest requirements of the trucking industry. We offer you different sizes of trucks: 22, 20 and 18 feet, clean and well equipped with everything you need for a successful move:
- Cardboard box (for mirror, tableware etc)
- Wardrobe box (storage for clothes)
- Plastic packaging
- Mattress bag (different sizes)
- Wrapping paper
- Bubble wrap
We also have all the necessary equipment to move fragile goods, such as pianos, pool tables, works of art …